CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whitney's email

We received Whitney's first e mail today. Wednesday's are her p-day. She sounds like she is keeping busy. She walked up to the temple in the bitter cold yesterday with her companion only to find a sign on the door that said "temple closed". Their district leader forgot to tell them. She had to bear her testimony in spanish yesterday to her class. She is doing great. I have her new email address and will forward her emails if I have your email address.

Tennyson, Banner and Miranda are keeping busy playing Guitar Hero on the Wii and watching silly You Tube videos on their Ipods. Jim and I are just trying to stay warm. We've enjoyed having some of the family down for the holidays. We have been playing lots of games and laughing hard. We wish all of you happiness and success in the coming new year.

1 comments:

sara

It was great to be down home. I am glad to be back in my own bed and of course to see the other kids but I wish I was with all of you. I had a great Christmas and now I guess it is back to the grindstone.