CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Answers to Daughter Quiz



1-Tennyson- she was trying to say "I singed my song"


2-Banner- she had been watching "Thornbirds" with her sisters.


3-Whitney-she said this to Noah about Grandma's exercise bike.


4-Miranda-this was a line from "The Rich and the Poor" written by Miranda and Les.


5-Banner- she said this to Lizzy after Lizzy put ranch dressing on her chicken.


6-Whitney- during sacrament meeting when we tried to get her to sit still. She was 2.


7-Banner- she said this to Lizzy.


8-Tennyson- at China City to the waitress. She still had that speech impediment. (Some soup)


9-Whitney- she was talking about Miranda who was obviously not on the toilet.


10-Banner- about 5 or 6 years ago when I asked" do you girls like having a fat mom?"


3 comments:

Miranda Gutierrez

Oh man.. I laughed so hard about this one. I remember a lot of those! That last one of Banner's is hilarious, reminds me of the BowFlex commercial comment she made about Dad.. "He doesn't look like that but we love him anyway"..

sara

That was so funny just remembering all the cute things they have said. They were all so funny. Actually they are all still pretty funny come to think of it.

The Schauerhamers

This was hilarious. My students don't know what to think. I"m sitting here laughing and it's not that funny to them. Oh well.. The one about Banner not complaining kills me! I love these I think we should do more!