CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're Still Here!

They(ranch hands) finally took the yearlings back to the ranch so Jim started tearing out the fence. It has been collapsing in different places for a while.

My tomatoes in the walls of water. Jim made me three of these raised beds this year.



A peek inside. I have twelve of these lovely plants growing.



Beautiful apple blossoms.



Apple trees in bloom. The big tree ( Transparent) only has a few blossoms. I probably won't get many apples off that tree. They are an early apple and good eating.




I don't know what this flower is called. It blooms at the same time as the dandelions start coming out and is almost the same color.



The ivy growing on the north side of our house.



My Mother's Day gift from Jim. Two planters full of flowers and plants.




The other one.




Banner's first Jr. High hurdle race. She didn't do too bad. 4th place.




3 comments:

sara

The long jump and now the hurdles. She is a track and field fiend. Way to go for having the tomatoes in. I have only thought about it but done nothing. I will have to plant some after I get back from D.C.

Alan and Shelley

Well, I'm glad to see that it is warm enough somewhere for planting tomatoes. Your mother's day gifts are beautiful. I am not familiar with the yellow flower but it looks like a cheerful and happy flower. I love the picture of the apple blossom and Banner hurdling the hurdle. Fourth place is pretty good. Good for her.

Ben, Tana, B.A., and Dirk

Thanks for letting us stay last weekend. We had such a good time. Austen had a blast the whole weekend and the food was heavenly. We are glad that Miranda is a part of our crazy family.