CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

News From the Arctic!

This is what it looks like in Orangeville this morning.
The path to the hot tub(which I do not tread).
At least Lucy and I are warm and cosy inside by the fire.  Enjoy the balmy weather up north.  By the way, I will be coming up to Provo to watch Tennyson at the State Swim Meet friday evening.  I plan to come to Salt Lake after.  We have a Prom dress to find on Saturday.  Sara, can we stay at your house?

2 comments:

The Schauerhamers

I think it's great that you guys are recieving so much snow and that you are all so excited about it! We have stormy days full of snow and wind and then we'll have a really beautiful, clear yet freezing day. Surprisingly though the kids haven't been out of school one day yet. Poor kids.
I hope that Tenny does well at her swim meet that should be fun to go to and I wish we could be there but we will be in SLC the weekend after. Oh well.

Stacy

Can Kels and I come shopping with you?