CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Twenty-six Years!

Jim and I were married in the Provo Temple 26 years ago today.  Now all these years,  wrinkles and pounds later, I can still say we are grateful to have found each other.  We went to the Manti Temple today to celebrate the day.  We were late again as usual but they held the session for us and we made it through.  We stopped at El Mexicano for lunch and then headed home.  It was a good day, a lot less stressful than May 18, 1984.

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley

Wow! I love that picture. You guys look like teenagers. for some reason I didn't even think you had hit the 25 year mark yet. Where have I been?

Stacy

Happy Day! Take care of my girl this weekend. Hope she behaves and that you and Jim don't have a companion in bed with you tonight.