CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Concert and a Birthday!

We were privileged to attend the San Rafael Jr. High choir concert last night. The choir that Banner is in is made up of 8th and 9th graders.  I think they sing very well for how young they are.  Banner is directly behind the conductor in a burgundy colored dress. Every once in a while you can see her.  Sorry about the bad camera job. I was trying to get a close-up of her but it didn't work.

We then came home and celebrated Jim's birthday.  As usual he had a German Chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting.  I had a hard time finding the german chocolate for the cake this year,  Food Ranch had none and I bought the last package at Stewart's. He only had to blow out 3 candles this year.  I don't know why I chose 3, I just did.