CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good-bye San Rafael Jr. HIgh!



The program started with an introduction of the students and then a dance.

I took this picture because Banner was dancing with her cousin Spencer.

She danced with others but I put these up because they are my favorites.

They danced very well together.

Banner gave a speech on the importance of education.  And I must say she did very well.

Three students were given the 4.0 award,  Banner was one of them.  Mr. Johnson congratulated all of us.

We had to stand up in front of everyone and look composed.  I think I was having a hot flash because I was not comfortable.

The ninth grade chorus students sang a nice song.

Banner and her best friend Ashley.

Kylie, Kelsie and Banner have been together since nursery days.

3 comments:

Stacy

Congrats, Banner! You look so beautiful, and even better 4.0. You guys all look great Jeni!

sara

I was tearing up reading this blog. She looks so beautiful. The pictures all look great of her. Such a motivated girl. I really enjoyed her speech. I cannot believe how grown-up and mature she is. We love our Banner.

The Schauerhamers

I love the dancing pictures! banner I can't believe you are already going into High School! You have grown up to be a beautiful young woman and I can't wait to hear more from you speechwise because that was awesome! Can't wait to see you, great job!