CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Decor Change!

 This chair used to be white with a green plastic seat.  The bookcase was a cream color.  

 The new seat on the chair is from fabric that I got from Mom years ago.  I wonder which of my sisters had a dress made out of this fabric.

 Whitney also painted the bed which used to be white.

The walls have been painted a light gray and the bed is covered with the completed "Swoon" quilt.  Now we just need to put some things on the walls and put in a new wood floor (when Jim gets a chance) and we have an updated cute guest room.

3 comments:

Anne Adele

Mama made a skirt for me out of the fabric. I must have been 11 or 12. Your guest room looks lovely. I hope you get to entertain many guests.

Stacy

It looks like a great room to be a guest in. We missed Whit while she was down helping you with this project!

Alan and Shelley

Mom made AA and me matching skirts, and then she (mom) made me use it for my eighth grade sewing project, also a skirt. Mrs. Humphrey didn't think I did a very good job on it, so I didn't get a very good grade. Oh dear, I actually wore it in the jr. high fashion show.