CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Death Threats?

On Tuesday morning Jim opened his email to find that someone had sent him a death threat. They said they had been watching him and knew all of his movements and activities. There was a hit ordered for him if he did not pay $15,000.00 by 7:00 pm that night. If he contacted the police his family would be killed. Of course the first thing he did was call the local sheriff's office,
They of course contacted the FBI. The FBI took it seriously and traced the email to

Pakistan. They are all assuming it was a scam. It must've been. We're all here, alive and well!

4 comments:

The Schauerhamers

WHAT!!! That is CRAZY! and hilarious! So it was just a random death threat? Was it a forward or what? That seems so crazy to me and I don't know what I would have done with a death threat. I am glad you are all alive and well... but a very interesting story none the less.

Banner Fauver

i'm glad i'm still here. how come i didn't get the details before?

sara

I heard about it on the news last night. There must have been a few who got it because KSL had it on their broadcast. I can't remember what they said to do if you got it. I remember thinking how pathetic that it has come to this. I wonder how many other people got it.

Stacy

Holy Cow!! That must have been scarry! We are glad that you are all safe.