CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Reunion Time


The pavilion has been reserved for Saturday, July 5th. We need to decide what we would like to serve as the main dish (sloppy joes, hamburgers, chicken, etc.) any other ideas? Also do we want to do scones? We can ask the others to bring salads, desserts and chips. I guess we should also have a drink.

We need help with:

1. Invitations

2. Food

3. Kid's craft

4. Games

5. Fireworks?


Let's figure out who is going to help with what so we can get started.

4 comments:

Alan and Shelley

I will be in charge of invitations and if you want I can get fireworks. I think we should do something easy for main dish. I thought the pageant turkey was delish and maybe we could do homemade rootbeer. Could we take some grills down to the park and have the turkey grilling there? Maybe that would be easier than trying to do it all before. I would love to do scones too. What does everyone else want to do?

liz and dennis

i will help with the food. turkey and scones sound good to me. we can take our grills down, we have the orange one and the black one with two burners and also that little one that's short. maybe we could have corn on the cob too,or instead of the scones, if we can find some.

Alan and Shelley

I was thinking that if we do turkey, we should start looking for sales now or go to Moroni for it.

The Schauerhamers

Andrew and I can help with games! We will try and find some really fun games for kids and for adults. That is definitely right up our alley! I will also do some research on the kids craft. I am SOOO excited! I will be a little bit more willing to do things this year considering I'm not carrying an extra little one (YA KNOW INSIDE!) ;)