CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Banner's Team Takes 2nd!

Orangeville's 11-13 year old softball team.
Banner and Kelsie showing their 2nd place prizes. Actually I think this was a good prize, each of the girls received a bat bag to carry around all of their own softball equipment. Some of the girls have their own bats now so this bag will hold their mitts, bats and balls. Our girls played their hearts out. We knew it would be a long shot for them to win because this Ferron team was stacked with older, experienced girls. Our team had one 13 year old, two 12 year olds and the rest were younger. 3 of them were actully brought up from the younger league to play with us so we would have enough girls for the tournament.

5 comments:

sara

Way to go Banner! I bet she is glad that softball if over.

Alan and Shelley

Hav4e I not said that Banner is truly a rennaisance woman? I don't know how to spell that, and I'm not looking it up. Good job Banner!

Alan and Shelley

By the way, was the Ben, Morgan and Baby Whitney picture taken up in Logan at our apartment. That old orange couch looks really familiar to me. And that is a great picture of the kids. Post it, so I can copy it.

Jennifer

Yes, that was in Logan when we all came up for the BYU vs. USU football game.

Stacy

nice hit banner! She looks really tall compared to kelsie!