CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Season Salt & Quilt!

Whipping up a batch of our top secret season salt at Grandpa's.

My girls have been sworn to secrecy about the recipe.





While the girls were mixing up secret ingredients in the kitchen, Lizzy and I were feverishly working on the quilt.




Banner is holding the finished quilt for all to see.
A closer view. If I do say so myself, it didn't turn out too bad. It certainly wouldn't win a prize at the fair but it will keep Miranda and Brooks warm on many a cold winter night.









4 comments:

liz and dennis

i,m okay with you not giving me the recipe for your season salt, but i think you should at least give me a little of the finished product.

Alan and Shelley

I am OK with using Lowrys. Hey, so on the picture below of the deer, is that whitney's old car and who drove it off the road? It is off the road isn't it? Love the quilt. which quilt will you do next?

sara

I can't wait to try the quilting
machine for myself!!!!

Hannah is very excited to come down
with me!!!!

In fact she is typing this!

Anne Adele

Maybe you'll be giving out bottles of your secret salt at Christmas time. Hint, hint. I remember that it makes a huge recipe. You must be so happy with your long arm quilter. Long arm quilter seems kind of long to say. Maybe you should give it a nickname, since you probably spend a lot of time with it.