CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

A beautiful sunrise.

Tennyson, Zack and the Wii.


Snow, the day before Thanksgiving.




Our tasty looking pies!



Yum.




Banner and Hannah with the wild kitty they caught in our backyard.




The wedding shower luncheon.




Everything was delicious.




Hannah, Miranda and Kelsie at the shower.




Gifts, gifts, and more gifts.





Lizzy's homemade dishcloths.




Miranda and the quilt Sara made.




Something was funny!




How are they going to get all of this home?





Miranda and the "yarn blanket".















4 comments:

Anne Adele

I'm glad that you posted so many pictures, especially of the shower. You deserve a long rest after super loaded week. The yarn blanket looks beautiful. I'm really looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

sara

I think that was one of my favorite Thanksgiving weekends in a long time. Everything went so well. I really enjoyed the shower too. I did not mean to put an unflattering picture of you up. I was trying to show the food. See ya on the weekend. Did you get my email about the moisturizer. I need some desparately.

Stacy

Who on earth was up to take the shot of the sunrise?

Miranda Gutierrez

Those are funny pictures. And I have no idea what was so funny, but I sure seem to be laughing hard. Thanks for letting Brooks and I come home this week. We had a lot of fun. Can't wait until you guys can come visit us down here in Cedar!