CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deck the Halls!

Tennyson, Banner and I spent tuesday evening decorating the tree.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.




Jim's personal decor.



This beautiful poinsettia was delivered to my front door yesterday morning. I asked the lady "What's this'? and she snottily replied "a delivery". I brought the plant in the house and looked on the tag and it said it was to Wendy Fauver, but it had my address. It had been sent by Banasky Insurance which the ranch does business with. I don't know if it belongs to me or to Wendy, and did I mention that yesterday was her birthday. I called and left her a message about it and she hasn't called me back, so until then I will keep it.




Our snowman shelf.





The bannister and "big" wreath.





Merry Christmas.






For Stacy, another beautiful sunrise. I'm up early again.








3 comments:

Alan and Shelley

I bet you're glad to have your decorations up. I can't stand the thought of it and I'm putting it off for as long as I can. Maybe Alan and Zack will forget that we should have a Christmas tree and I won't have to do it. I'm so pooped from just thinking about it. Your house looks very cheerful and happy. I better do mine soon.

sara

I like how you put the tree in a new place. I guess you had no choice. The house looks great. The clan helped me put up all my stuff on Monday night for a little FHE. It has really helped me get into the Christmas spirit. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

Anne Adele

Your decorations look wonderful. We haven't started yet because we have a project going on in the basement. We are getting a new shower put in the downstairs bathroom. They are all set up in the family room and so I don't want to decorate until I can have all my spaces. I'm glad that you put up so many pictures at Thanksgiving time.