CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sixteen Candles!

Our sweet Tennyson is 16 today.

Unhappy on Santa's lap.



I love McDonald's toys.



Um, that was delicious.




Beautiful on her blessing day.




Blue Eyes




Bad hair day.





I'm such a big girl.




The Doctor is in.




Tennyson, Seth and Arden.




The world's smallest bikini.




She has always loved to sleep.



The smocked dress and an updo.




Playing with Banner.




Sleeping Beauties.



Dance, Dance, Dance.




I love lunch.




Big Breath.



Sleeping on the job.




Fun at Disneyland.


Child prodigy?



A well-rounded musician.




Date with Dad.



Shaggy at girl's camp.



Tennyson's family on the Trek.

Basketball lover.




She inherited those abs from me.



Miss Deseret!


Charlie's Angels audition.




Happy 16th birthday sweetie.





1 comments:

Anne Adele

Happy Birthday wishes rush out to you Tenny. I love all those funny pictures of you. I hope that you enjoyed your birthday and had lots of power to blow out all of those candles. I want you to drive careful and be a smart driver