CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Santa left this under the tree for me. I guess he knew I would need all the help I could get with a new camera.

We also found these cute dishes under the tree. Not from Santa but from Sara. Thanks Sara, we love them.



More knitting. I don't know whose name we have next year, but you might get some of these lovely dishclothes.



Brooks was trying to help me figure out the camera. We found out this one doesn't work without a memory card. Sorry that we don't have pictures from Christmas Day but we were able to buy a memory card the next day at Ace.



Leaving the house with guns. No girls allowed.




The girls decided to go sledding on the hill in Castle Dale. Tennyson is showing the latest fashion in sledding attire. This flattering suit was donated by Dennis. (Could this be a Friday Store purchase?)





Climbing the hill.




It was so cold that they didn't stay out too long.




I say it was Tennyson in the billiard room with the candlestick.




We really were a sorry bunch of pool players.




A little DDR



and some Guitar Hero.



The holiday was a complete success.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wish everyone a Happy New Year.






3 comments:

sara

It looks like you are having fun with lots of holiday activities. Glad that Miranda and Brooks got to come for a few days. Hope you have some great New Years Eve plans. Isn't all this snow great.

Alan and Shelley

So glad that you had a nice Christmas. I didn't get to call you on christmas because I was worried about calling you when you needed to talk to Whit. We also called her and only talked for about five minutes. I started to cry of course, and so did Morgan. Morgan thought she was a little Honduran lady and was trying to get her to understand English. Finally Whitney said, "it's me, Whitney, and then Morgan started to scream and cry all at the same time. Whitney kept saying don't cry, don't cry. Anyway it was so good to hear her voice. Christmas am was quiet here and so was the day until Leah came. Then things started to hop. I'm glad Miranda and Brooks got there on Christmas day. That's important isn't it. Well. your pictures are fun and yes, a memory card will help that camera to work better. Merry Christmas Love Shelley

Stacy

I so want an SLR camera, but will have to wait until I am worthy (according to Josh) JK. Thanks to you and the girls for the Christmas gifts, the kids loved them.