CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's Official! She's a Teen!

She made our family complete.

My way or the highway.



Blessing day.









A refreshing drink after a workout on the Health Rider.



How do you like my hat?


The "exuberant" pumpkin.




Molly and me.












Look at that hair.






Conferring with Santa.






A great performance.


Tennyson and Banner at Bryce Canyon.



Baptism Day!





Cowgirls at the Mom and Miss party.



Daddy Daughter Date.












Happy 13th Birthday Banner. We love you.




4 comments:

Stacy

How we love our Banner! What a beauty! She was such a tiny thing when I came into this family, I have loved her ever since. Wish her a Happy Birthday from us.

Alan and Shelley

I love Banner too! I remember treying so hard to be there when she was born, but darn it!, she didn't come when I was there. Banner will always be one of those really "cute" girls and her personality matches exactly. she always comes up with fun things to say and I need her to come for a visit soon. Happy 13th Birthday Banner. You're a sweetheart.

sara

I was thinking about her all day at work and I was going to call. I hope she is doing something fun to commemorate teenagehood. Talk about making your family complete. What an amazing girl she is. I love my Banner. Wish I could be with her right now. By the way what does she need?

The Schauerhamers

Happy Birthday Banner! I look at those pictures and I remember her being such a little sweetheart. I remember that hair and that cute personality. And do you remember when she would always walk around on her tip toes. I especially remember the time when you guys came up one summer and we put Banner on a small tube and floated the river. She turned over in her tube and a moment later she had flipped and fishtailed herself right back on the tube and her face was unfortettable. It was so fun to bring her along for our adventures. I can't believe how grown up she looks in that last picture. I still like to think of her as our little Banner Boo.