CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Here She Comes!

I received a phone call and an e mail from Whitney's mission today. It's all set. She will be arriving at the SLC airport on July 16th at 7:45 PM. She will be flying on American Airlines from Dallas so we will meet her at terminal 1. She has asked that we go to the temple on friday morning before we drive home to Emery County. I thought all those that wanted to could come with us to the Jordan River temple on friday and then it will be home to Orangeville/Castle Dale. Whitney's homecoming will be on July 19th at 9:00 AM in the Orangeville Church. We hope you can all make it. I'm sure she will have many wild and crazy along with spiritual stories to tell us. Thank you for all your love and support while she has been gone.

5 comments:

Stacy

I am so excited to see her. We will be there for the airport and the temple, but I am not sure if we are going to be able to make it for the homecoming. It makes me sad, but life has gotten really out of control. I am hoping we will have a little more information after my dad's Dr.'s apt. on Monday. He is losing weight like crazy, and feels terrible most days. It is so hard to see. Tears!! I miss you all and am excited to see all of you too!

Stacy

ps - we hope to have a little party for Maren on Wed. night befor the caravan to the airport. Please come and bring in number four with us.

The Schauerhamers

I have to admit I think about her constantly and can't help but smile when I think about her seeing my girls and letting them get to know her. I can't wait to see her happy smiling face! We have missed her soo much but are so proud of the example she is setting for all of us! You have a great daughter.

sara

I am so excited. I have been looking forward to this for so long. It doesn't seem real at times. I can't wait for Thursday. It is going to be quite a day.

Alan and Shelley

I'll be there with a big sign that says Bienvenidos a la Hna. Fauver de sus relaciones de Idaho. Te Queremos mucho! We're out of our minds with excitement. On Wednesday afternoon Jack will check into the MTC and just be starting his mission. We are proud of all our missionaries.