CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Picture a Christmas!

The tree has been up for a few days now. I even have a head start on my gift-wrapping.

Do you notice something unusual under the tree?



Here's a close-up. Lucy considers this her personal napping spot. I made the mistake of putting a gift there last night and when I came downstairs this morning, the gift looked like this.


Tennyson's gift will probably have to be re-wrapped. I have moved it out of Lucy's way and I won't mess with her special spot again.



2 comments:

sara

Cat's are so territorial. Glad she enjoys Christmas as much as the rest of your family. We need to talk and plan our meals for Christmas so I can start planning and shopping. Can't wait.

Stacy

I won't tell you what Cloud did to my Christmas present. I am trying to repair it still.