CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back & Forth with Whitney.

These scans are for Morgan and anyone else who would like to copy them.




We were able to talk back and forth through e mail with Whitney today. She says she is doing well and they are working with some good families. Her cook(abuela) is getting married this weekend but is not ready to be baptized. She thinks she is rid of the worm because she can't feel it anymore but doesn't know for sure. For some reason we didn 't get her e mail this week, she said she wrote a long one and doesn't know what happened to it. I told her to resend it next week. Nobody has any scales down there(I guess weight isn't something you worry about when you are starving) so she doesn't have any idea how much weight she has lost. She wants our opinion, I told her I thought she had lost probably 50 pounds since we last saw her in December but she thinks she's lost only thirty. I told her she'd definitely lost more. She said she and Elder Mitchell have a hard time keeping their clothes up. The Americans sure have a diet adjustment.

She says Liz, John T. will be getting a letter soon and Anne Adele and Noah, please write.

1 comments:

The Schauerhamers

Great! Copied! I love them all they are soo cute. I just get a kick out of the one of whitney and Tenny. hilarious! I just love that candid look. Definitely a keeper