CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

We're Trying to Keep Busy!

Jim, in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

Jenny has no money, Jenny has no car, what she has is better, she has a cookie jar.



I've been working on these little flannel receiving blanket and burp cloth sets that Whitney had in her cedar chest.


She found these cute winter flannel fabrics before she left on her mission.



This is the blue one.






I found this stitch in a Shirley Allred book. I'v never used it before but I think it has turned out rather nice.



An extreme close-up.




This is another one of Whitney's. I used baby teri around the edge. It looks a little like fur. I love this fabric. It reminds me of the sixties.




This quilt pattern is called a "cracker box".





I tried to quilt it in a spiral pattern.








This quilt is for Whitney's friend Raquel, who just had a baby boy.
More basketball.















5 comments:

Anne Adele

You are indeed busy. All of your handiwork looks very fine. Did Jim have a good time in Pennslyvania? Did he come home smelling like chocolate? I'm all busy thinking about the open house, the trip to D.C., and the wedding(In that order)

Whit

Mom, thanks for doing such a wonderful job on all of the blankets. I will put them to good use. I should let you know that I sent a letter this week that will arrive in a month. It should explain how I have been feeling these past few weeks. I guess, I´m crazy. I love you.

sara

I was happy to see your little projects. I have been doing 2 blankets for Morgan's baby. I will have to post them later. I am getting excited thinking about a cute little baby quilt too. I wonder what I should do? Something with minkie I suppose. Is that how you spell it?

Stacy

It seems alot of people I know are going to Hershey these days!

Madison

I went to Hershey Pennsylvania once. We went to Hershey park, but I still like Lagoon better.