CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daughter Quiz II

Who said that?


1. I think I have liver cancer.

2. Maybe I will be somebody's mom.

3. Dad doesn't look like that but we still love him.

4. Mom, are you a lesbian?

5. Is Sara still fascinating?

6. Mom's cheating on Dad with Elvis.

7. Why does the tooth fairy leave $5 for Les and I only get $1?

8. (Crying)Doesn't he know that little girls are tired in the morning?

9. I don't WANT a big rabbit in my house.

10. I need to find my quoos and gocks.

11. Mommy beats me everyday.

12. That's my sister, she's a witch. She eats little kids.

13. I didn't know Russia was by Georgia.

14. When are we taking that baby back to the hospital?

15. Are we leaving the cancer man outside in the box?

16. My Grandma lives in Minnethoda.

3 comments:

sara

Some of these are a total guess and some I know for sure.
1. Miranda
2. Whit
3. Banner
4. Tennyson
5. Miranda
6. Banner
7. Miranda
8. Whitney
9. Mirand
10. Tennyson
11. Whitney
12. Banner
13. Tenny
14. Whit
15. Whit
16. Miranda

Alan and Shelley

I have no idea about these except #15 which Whitney said and #16 has to be Miranda. I think the one about quoos and goks was Tenny, and I think Miranda asked if Sara was fascinating. I've heard you talk about the others, but I must have been laughing so hard, I didn't hear when you say which one of the four said it. One of my favorites is still when Banner asked if she had tried everything in Lizzy's fridge. These are hilarious, especially the lesbian one and the one about still loving Jim.

Stacy

No idea about any of these! I can't wait to see though.