CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dinner at Rusty's

Our birthday girl.

This was staged. You all know how I feel about pictures while eating. I've always had an understanding with Miranda about birthday dinners at restaurants. I'm never to tell our server that it is her birthday. She doesn't want the attention of the whole restaurant while the staff sings. I mentioned that night that I had this agreement with Miranda and Leona said "I never agreed" . The next time our waitress came to the table, Leona told her it was Miranda's birthday. The nice girl brought Miranda a little dessert with a candle in it but we didn't sing because we were being sensitive to Miranda's feelings. This is a picture of her birthday dessert.



Umm. Yummy.







2 comments:

Anne Adele

Brook, Jim, and Larry all look like they've just finished a fine meal, sitting there with their arms all folded over themselves. I didn't know that Miranda didn't like attention in public places. If this is true why are we having big celebrations for her and Brook and their wedding? Maybe we should just have small family get together. Burgers, hot dogs, someone could grill. We'll just keep it cozy and intimate. Miranda wouldn't need a big fancy dress. Jenny, you could whip something up made out of an old white sheet. I'd still ring a present, but nothing that would make her embarrassed to unwrap in front of other people. I guess I will stop now, but I could go on. How silly we all get.

sara

I pretty much agree with Miranda on the public birthday singing. I remember there was a time when I liked it but I just cringe when I see it now at restaurants. Looks like you had a good time together. Can't beleive that she is 21