CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Miranda!

Here's hoping our pretty girl has a wonderful day.

Their first Christmas together.


I love the cheeks.


Ben, Les, Miranda and Whitney.


She wasn't usually smiling like this when her picture was taken.


Birthday number 2.

Pinata time!


Love the slippers.

She is just scratching her nose.

Pre-school graduation. She said her part very well.


Contrary to what Whitney says, Miranda was baptized at theStake Center. (not our bathtub.)She was confirmed in our bedroom so I could be there.


Miranda and her dancing class.


Miranda and tiny Banner.




In 4th grade Miranda got the "Practically Perfect" award from her teacher, Mrs. Hanson. Mrs. Hanson said the whole class waited for Miranda to make a mistake or do a wrong thing but she never did, thus the award. I think this is her 3rd grade picture.



The girls all loved this truck.



Another Christmas together.

Miranda participated in the Piano Festival every spring.


She survived the "sweat lodge" to pose for a picture in Nauvoo.


Homecoming, Senior year.

Junior Prom 2005.


Miranda has been a joy to us from the moment she was born. She has been a good sister and a wonderful daughter. We love you, Miranda!

4 comments:

The Schauerhamers

I love seeing pictures that I've never seen before. I especially like the one of her and Banner on the Lazy boy in your room. She looks so excited to be a big sister, again. :) She sure was a cute little girl and has turned into a beautiful woman. I turned 21 right before I got married too. I hope she has a great birthday and Brooks makes the day spectacular!

Anne Adele

Congratulations Miranda on another stellar year. I didn't know about the practically perfect award. I hope she is still deserving of it. I love all the pictures we've never seen. We remember the sweat lodge. It was fun to see the pinata picture and realize that's Noah picking up some candy treats. We did get our kids together once in a while.

liz and dennis

happy birthday to miranda, i hope this next year is a great one for her. we love her so much and hope to see her soon.

Stacy

Great pics of Miranda! Funny how she is doing the same pose in front of the truck and the sun stone!