CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quick and Easy Quilt Top!

This is my quilt top in a day.

I used the Storytime fabrics that I found in Gunnison.


I love this cute quilt. It is 60x60 so it is big enough for a toddler.
I think I will put a minky back on this. The lady that helped us at the quilt store said that if you use minky you don't need to use any batting.


Whit's Christmas baby quilt.



Her first try at the longarm. I think she did very well.

The fabric for the back of Banner's quilt came in the mail today. I will post pictures as soon as I get it quilted and bound. I know it seems like I don't do anything else but make quilt tops but the other things that I do don't show up well in pictures, i.e. laundry, dishes, vacuuming, teaching piano lessons, practicing the organ, reading and cooking.

4 comments:

The Schauerhamers

I think if I had 1. unlimited money, 2. a quilt store next door
3. a brand new sewing machine 4. a long arm, I would probably quilt all of the time. But I guess if I had unlimited funds I could do a lot more. I love the quilt tops they are so cute and Whitney did a great job on that quilt. So cute! I keep waiting for Jamie and Andrew's sister Crystal to find out what they are having so I can make them a quilt. I hope they plan on finding out or that puts me in a bind.. haha punny.

Stacy

Kelsie has finished cutting her pieces for her quilt and will start sewing tonight. I can't wait to see how it turns out with the black, pink, yellow, blue, and white polka-dots.

Anne Adele

I love seeing all the quilt making results, especially the progression of the creative conglomeration. Yes, I like to see how you made it. The fabric from Gunnison is so cute. Do you plan on shopping there when you go to the temple? It could be a great resource.

wasim

intresting blog keep working
Work From Home India