CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Storytime Quilt!

Here it is! The finished quilt made with the cute moda Storytime fabric.

When Liz and I and the girls went over the mountain last weekend we stopped in at the quilt shop. They had put the fabric on their sale table so I was able to get some for the back.


My new quilting pattern. It was easy and I think it is perfect for this quilt.


This is a close-up look at the back.




The only question now is, which of my 20 future grandsons will sleep
under this sweet quilt.


4 comments:

Anne Adele

Think of all the blessings we receive from going to the temple. What a good story to go along with your story-time quilt. I hope that we will get to hear all about the play.

Whit

Did I understand you correctly, Miranda and Brooks are going to have 20 sons. Well, good luck. It looks good. I think anyone would be blessed to snuggle under that blanket.

Alan and Shelley

Yeah, I wonder how many grandaughters you're going to have before you get those 20 grandsons. Good luck with that! I hope your 4 daughters can do it. It is a really cute quilt.

sara

I love that pattern. I need to get it from you. I think you should be happy to get 5 grandsons.